Thursday, October 27, 2011

How Close Are We Until the Rise of the Antichrist??? FULL SERMON



This is an excellent sermon describing the times we live in now with all our economic failures world-wide. It's 33 minutes long, but watch it to the very end. GREAT sermon on just how close we might be to the unveiling of the Antichrist.

I especially love the beginning when he states that Christ is not a "lesser" Person of the Godhead, but Yahweh, the Father Himself. I have been learning from God this truth on my own, and in watching this video, I got a confirmation from Him that I never even asked for.

If you're unfamiliar with the idea that Christ is God the Father, don't poo-poo it right away. Please do some research on it and draw your own conclusions. The doctrine of the Trinity would have us believe that Christ as the Son is "lesser" than the Father or a separate entity or consciousness than the Father.

But Christ called Himself "I AM" on many occasions. He accepted worship from His Apostles. He forgave sins. He is the Creator. He has all power and authority. There is no other name under Heaven by which we must be saved. He is the Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, Mighty GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER... If Christ as ALL THAT, then Christ is Yahweh. Not a part of Yahweh. But Yahweh Himself.

And THAT is why no man comes unto the Father but by Him. He quite literally IS the Father in bodily form. Mind-blowing, I know. Believe me, I'm still picking up pieces from my brain off the floor from this revelation.

~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation. Love in Christ.