Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Bad Will the Tribulation Be?

Some people might not grasp exactly how bad the coming Tribulation might be.  Here is an article I found outlining what to expect if you're left behind at the Rapture.  It's quite...chilling as to exactly how many people DIE.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/rush2.html

And yes, despite Harold Camping's crazy failed prediction, the Rapture is still imminent.  Christ will Rapture His Bride on HIS time table, not on the whim of some crazy false prophet.  In fact, this whole "Rapture" hubbub has actually made the scoffers all the louder, further fulfilling 2 Peter 3:3-4, and now, I truly believe the Rapture WILL come as a thief in the night to most of the world, since no one will believe it's coming after so many people have famously cried wolf.

Jesus IS coming for us. Do not be fooled by false prophets, so that no man may take your crown.  (Revelation 3:11)

John 14:2-3:

2"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."


Amen, Lord Jesus.  Come quickly.

~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation. Love in Christ.